Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I was park in a disabled bay but my disabled badge was not

Customer Question

i was park in a disabled bay but my disabled badge was not showing very clearly,and I got a ticket,i wrote to them to appeal,and give them my blue badge number,but they never got back to me,now I have been sent a demand from a drp debt recovery asking for £150.but I don't have that money,do I have to pay.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: i was only parked for 5 mins
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Who is the issuer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it was pcn
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Yes, i need to know who issued the PCN?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i don't want to phone you.i just looking for my ansser,or shell i go for a refund
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the letter i have with me ,is from DRP.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ON THE TOP OF MY LETTER IT SAYS ITS WAS UK PARKING CONTROL
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THERE IS ALSO A COPY OF A LETTER FROM UK PARKING,OFFERING ME TO PAY £15. AND I HAVE 30 DAYS TO PAY IT IF NOT THEN I WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL £100.AND IT WILL GO UP AFTER 30 DAYS BY £60,SO NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR £150 OR THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT AND IF THEY WIN THEN MY CREDIT WILL BE AFECTED
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
are you still working on my problem,and will you be getting back to me soon,as i don't know what is happening here