Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I have 3 points on my licence incurred in 2013 and another 3

Customer Question

Hi I have 3 points on my licence incurred in 2013 and another 3 in 2015 . Unfortuantely I have received another two speed tickets in one week - Would I be able to take a speed awareness course for one of them to keep to 9 points
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I received one ticket for Thames Valley and one for Hertfordshire.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am looking after two parents on palliative care programmes. On the day of the first ticket I received news that the flat I had purchased in December has a major floor defect and the second ticket I went to visit a friend in hospital and was told they were dying. WHilst not an excuse I am pretty stressed at the moment. I have never done anything wrong before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.
What are the dates of your points?