Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Drink drive charge breath 68mg/100ml. have checked the magistrate

Customer Question

drink drive charge breath 68mg/100ml. have checked the magistrate letter and police officer has put the wrong road, and area down.
JA: Dealing with a traffic incident can be frustrating, but getting the right information is crucial. Fortunately, the attorneys you'll meet here have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet, I will plead guilty and take the ban and fine unless the address issue could get me off on a technicality?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: had 2 single vodkas and lemonade thought I would be in limit?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have dated pictures proving address street name is ***** ***** has put wilton road handsworth, it was on wilton street, lozells.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please let me know if I can get off this charge as a technicality of the fact that the officer has the street wrong for the offence and on the charge sheet.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
why has your company charged me (£3) $5 - happy with, and then an additional £19????!!!!
Expert:  Jo C. replied 5 months ago.
In that case I will opt out as I cannot do this for £3
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why is the site advertised at that cost then- how do I get a refund.