How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Parking Charge Notice issued by Civil Enforcement against my

Customer Question

Parking Charge Notice issued by Civil Enforcement against my wife (registered keeper) on 14/09/15 now handed to ZZPS. We have never indicated who was driving that day, is Jo C.s advice (5 years ago) to refuse to confirm driver still valid?
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: Just that 2 hours to change bank accounts is not sufficient time. No way to extend time (meter) alolowed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Civil enforcement is in respect of private land charges. Please confirm that this penalty is not in respect of the local authority or highway parking but is in respect of private land.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Good evening. Can you assist you any further with this?