Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Parking Charge Notice issued by Civil Enforcement against my

Customer Question

Parking Charge Notice issued by Civil Enforcement against my wife (registered keeper) on 14/09/15 now handed to ZZPS. We have never indicated who was driving that day, is Jo C.s advice (5 years ago) to refuse to confirm driver still valid?
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: Just that 2 hours to change bank accounts is not sufficient time. No way to extend time (meter) alolowed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 11 months ago.
Civil enforcement is in respect of private land charges. Please confirm that this penalty is not in respect of the local authority or highway parking but is in respect of private land.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 10 months ago.
Good evening. Can you assist you any further with this?