Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Getting my car/hgv licence back JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer

Customer Question

Getting my car/hgv licence back
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Only advice at the beginning in don't have cough syncope never been diagnosed
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I had a fainted at a xmas party on Dec 12th I the went to get check out also got told to report it to dvla they then revoked my license 3 mouths later my doctor has written to you
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Traffic Lawyer should know?
Customer: I am in good health insurance had a ecg &chess xray all clear but they still wouldn't liston to my doctor were do it go from here now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 7 months ago.
How can I help with this please?