How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: UK Traffic Law
Satisfied Customers: 37
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your UK Traffic Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a notice of intended prosecution, driving a motor

Customer Question

I have a notice of intended prosecution, driving a motor vehicle exceeding 70mph on a dual carriageway manned equipment at a speed of 85 contrary to article 2(c) etc of rta 184.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: what type of info
JA: Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: i have a clean licence but was banned for a year 19 years ago
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for the question. What do you want to know about this?

Can I have as much background detail as possible please?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I was returning home from Hull to Scotland on the A^^ from Scotch corner to penrith, on a section of dual carriage way I was flawed by a camera.
I have received a letter from Cumbria police. Notice of intended prosecution section 172 notice."On 21/3/16 at 12.14 hrs at location Appleby bypass....vehicle exceed 70 0n a dual carrigeway manned equipment at a speed of 85 mph...."
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my number is *****
Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

I’m happy to deal with this on the phone if you wish because it will be quicker but, there is an extra cost for that. I have submitted a Premium Service proposal for you which you are free to accept or carry on here exchanging email correspondence online.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 8 months ago.

I still need to know what your query is about this. You didn’t actually asked a question, you just gave me the facts. I’m happy to deal with this for you if you can tell me exactly what it is that you want to know. Kind regards

Related UK Traffic Law Questions