Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

I have a notice of intended prosecution, driving a motor

Customer Question

I have a notice of intended prosecution, driving a motor vehicle exceeding 70mph on a dual carriageway manned equipment at a speed of 85 contrary to article 2(c) etc of rta 184.
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: what type of info
JA: Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: i have a clean licence but was banned for a year 19 years ago
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

Good morning. Thank you for the question. What do you want to know about this?

Can I have as much background detail as possible please?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I was returning home from Hull to Scotland on the A^^ from Scotch corner to penrith, on a section of dual carriage way I was flawed by a camera.
I have received a letter from Cumbria police. Notice of intended prosecution section 172 notice."On 21/3/16 at 12.14 hrs at location Appleby bypass....vehicle exceed 70 0n a dual carrigeway manned equipment at a speed of 85 mph...."
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my number is *****
Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

I’m happy to deal with this on the phone if you wish because it will be quicker but, there is an extra cost for that. I have submitted a Premium Service proposal for you which you are free to accept or carry on here exchanging email correspondence online.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 6 months ago.

I still need to know what your query is about this. You didn’t actually asked a question, you just gave me the facts. I’m happy to deal with this for you if you can tell me exactly what it is that you want to know. Kind regards