Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I missed my summons today because thought is tomorrow, No, I

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I missed my summons for speeding today because thought is tomorrow
JA: OK. The Traffic Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Traffic Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was summoned for reaching the 12 points allowed on driving and thought the court will be held tomorrow and when I took the summon letter to check the address for the court hearing. I realized that the court was scheduled for 12.00 today. So disappointed with myself.
JA: Is there anything else the Traffic Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I have pleaded guilty for severe hardy that will affect me if the barn will be imposed on me and was invited to bring evidents to defend myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Traffic Lawyer responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Traffic Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

What was the speeding offence?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
81mph in 70mph
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I drove above my speed limit
Expert:  Jo C. replied 9 months ago.

Ok. Was it in court today?