Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I went interview with DVSA in Newcastle which is siyuated on

Customer Question

I went for an interview with DVSA in Newcastle which is siyuated on a private business centre in Newcastle. I am a blue badge holder. Having tried to park in a disabled parking space some guy told me I couldn't park there. I asked the security guard where I could I park and he directed me to some vacant spaces (non disabled) in front of an un occupied building tellin me that was ok. Needless to say when I returned to the car aPCN had been put on by UK CPS. The ticket describes my car as being Purpel" when it is actually purple and grey accompanied by a scruffy piece of paper with hand written message that reads "U NEED TO HAVE PERMISION TO PARK HERE" Any advice ??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really I just want to know as this is aprivate car park have I got any grounds to disput the parking charge looking at the ticket againthe location is spelt wrongly as well. If I have to pay I'm not that bothered but don't like parting with my hard earned for what I thoughtdoing the right thing. I would have missed my appoinment if I hadn't parked there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Who is the issuer of the fine please?

I haven't heard of UK CPS

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Address is UKCPS Ltd,***** Thorpe Busines Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZA
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Ok.

Are you asking if you are liable?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Were there any signs at the location prohibiting parking?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No nnational ational no parking signs however there were the usual terms and conditions posted by the company on nearby lamp posts
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Which said what?