Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Got stopped this morning on a dual carriageway apparently

Customer Question

got stopped this morning on a dual carriageway apparently doing 104mph BUT, as I was in my French Registered car, and have a French address, he issued me with a Roadside Deposit Notice which has Penalty Reference Number on it and I paid £100 by credit card in the back of the police car. does that mean its a FPN and I've paid my £100 so I just get 3 points, ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: unmarked police car followed me for about 6 miles on a number of dual carriageways, and I was concerned about who it was following me.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.

Do you have a UK licence?