Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am due in court on a motoring offence, can I have a *****

Customer Question

Customer: I am due in court on a motoring offence, can I have a ***** ***** friend attend with me and speak for me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was stopped for driving wih no insurance, but I thought I was insured on my mums policy because I'd called the insurance co that morning itold them my car needed an m.o.t. so I paid for 2days insurance to take it, but I did not notice my name was not on the temporary cover note.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 months ago.

Hello

Are you asking if this is a defence?