Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I have received a Letter before Action from Civil

Customer Question

Customer: I have received a Letter before Action from Civil Enforcement for parking in a private car park. I phoned the no on the notice and gave all my card details and registration no for 1 hour parking.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sorry, pressed the return. My issue is that I was parked for about 10 minutes believing that i had parked correctly, but never received a confirmation back. I was more concerned that I was being scammed and have now received a notice that they require £125 from me that I dispute
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Traffic Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 12 months ago.

Sorry for the delay.

Are you asking if you are liable?