Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

We have been refused an out of time statutory declaration

Customer Question

We have been refused an out of time statutory declaration just now. The judge just threw it out. Now doing a 142 with the court to reopen case. The debt isn't even ours yet the baliffs stole our car and were ordered to return it this morning which they did.
The motor vehicle that we are being charged with keeping uninsured we only had for 2 days in 2011. The neighbour who sold it to us stole it back and we haven't had anything to do with it since. We don't know where it is or who has it. We also know police records show we have nothing to do with it. Desperate situation with no where to turn. Marston's also did an illegal threshold manoeuvre two of them forced our front door back on me into my chest and had their feet in the door. This is utterly disgusting treatment. They had no warrant to remove our car which has nothing to do with this and when I ran out to get authorisation from him he hit me side on with his vehicle
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?