Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I received a letter from enforcement agency stating i owe 400 bus lane viola

Customer Question

Hi I received a letter from enforcement agency stating i owe 400 for unpaid bus lane violation ...i have mode home and i never knew about this till today...Should i fill up pe3 form or some other form and send it to TEC...I need a solicitor to sign a witness statement...I am looking to get this signed online and only be staisfied if it can be done online so i can scan and sned the doc and you can scan and send it back
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
This is a question and answer site. We cannot witness statutory declarations and, in any event, they need to be witnessed in erson.
You would meed t see a high street solicitor I'm afrad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hmm ok