Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I am PCO registered driver .i have drop off passenger on

Customer Question

Hi I am PCO registered driver .i have drop off passenger on Tottenham road right in front hotel . I have stop at bus stop but i just drop him and help with baggage it is took 4 seconds.It legally to give a PCN for that it is my job and i can provide job confirmation.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?
I see you have not yet rated a previous answer so I wonder if you could do that now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo.I'm working in addison lee as minicab driver for 10 year. And few days ago I've received a penalty for dropping-off passenger on the bus stop. I remember from my previous experience, that I TFL allows to pick-up and drop-off passengers anywhere except zigzag and pedestrian crossings. And previously I've canceled those type of penalties. Unfortunately now my company has paid penalty for me and now they are saying that I need to provide them with the links and laws as an evidence that my drop-off was legal and get my money back from them. Could you please support me with those links and laws as I couldn't find them myself.
Many thanks
Sergejs MalcenkoP.S. I will rate you tomorrow as I need to wake up tomorrow at 4:30 am
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How long did you stop there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just 4 seconds
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Was a passenger alighting or disembarking?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Disembarking