Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

I got pulled over . I explained the situation

Customer Question

Hi.
I got pulled over for speeding. I explained the situation and was asked for my license which I didn't have at the time.
They took down my details (name, address ect.) and the second officer went to check them I guess. He came back and said that the details were as listed on the insurance details.
The officer basically said not to do it again and explained what I should do under the circumstances in the future. (I was trying go follow a car that had hit mine because he was swerving and texting on a dual carriage way and didn't stop when he hit my car). The officer took the details of the other car that I managed to get and that was it.
He sent me on my way.
They didn't ask me to provide my license to a station within 7 days and said nothing of points/fines/charges ect.
What can I expect?
Thanks
Thanks
Category: UK Traffic Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*he didn't hit my car. He just forced me into the hard shoulder and some heavy breaking.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What speed were you doing and what was the limit please?