Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Section 16 of the London Local Authorities and Transport for

Customer Question

Section 16 of the London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2003. I had parked the vehicle on the Drive way which had planning Permission, but had been issued with a penalty charge notice by post as I had driven away before the PCN could have been fixed to the car on Private Property. The Motor Vehicles have been ceased by the Enforcement Agents.
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Motor Vehicles have been ceased for non-payment of the Road TRAFFIC penalty Charge Notice, when the Warrant of Control had been obtained by fraud and non-disclosure of Section 16 of the London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2003
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a section 42 of the sca 1981 oRDER VEXATIOUS LITIGANT MADE ON THE 8TH DECEMBER 2003 WHERE I HAVE TO OBTAIN PERMISSION OF THE HIGH COURT JUDGE TO TAKE ANY CIVIL PROCEEDINGS IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, BUT I AM NOT RESTRICTED FROM TAKING CRIMINAL PROCEEDINGS FOR HARASSMENT AND UNFAIR TRADING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to prepare an application notice for permission of the High cOURT jUDGE, TO BRING PROCEEDINGS AND RETURN OF THE MOTOR VEHICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN CEASED
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Did you pay or appeal the parking fine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DIDN'T PAY THE FINE AS THE MOTOR VEHICLES HAVE BEEN CEASED FOR NON-PAYMENT
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I've sent an offer to you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I assume that the time is running out, as I am prohibited from making any applications in the Lower Courts unless I first obtain permission of the High Court Judge, that is the first step, and the second step if Permission is granted than I can go to the County Court., whilst a stay of execution can be made at the same time. the other alternative is to lay an information before the magistrates court for Harassment and collective harassment
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry if I am missing the point but on what basis are you hoping to bring these claims?
You seem to acceot not paying.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE LETS CLOSE THE SUBJECT MATTER, I'll contact another Barrister who provides Direct Access to the Members of the Public as The matter was urgent.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK.
Good luckl