Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
29905560

Needing the division of motor vehicles to prove they had a

Customer Question

needing the division of motor vehicles to prove they had a reason to suspend my dr. . i have done nothing for them to do that I keep my dr. rec. clean I AM A PROFESIONAL TRK. DR. I HAVE TO KEEP IT CLEAN
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
I will send an offer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
why does the department of motor veh. suspend ur lic. and not tell you till its to late. its my understanding ther susposed to send a registered letter before they do. they will suspended it i wont know untill i get put in jail car inpounded when i had no knowledge of it. why do those people suspend it an not tell you. to my understanding only a neurologist can send notice of sezures to suspended it. dr. farmer of stafford sent false report on me.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry? I'm not sure I understand?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ive never seen so much illegal activety from a law inforcement angency till I moved to stafford ks.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Well, that might be right.
What did you want to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what does D.M.V. Required to do according to the laws of the state of ks. How many otyher people have had the same prob. those kids working for the D.M.V. are making policies that BREAK THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF KANSAS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
what is the K.S.A. LAW that the D.M.V. is to follow I know ther policies are against state law. child support does the same thing. a lot of families are being hurt because of what they do. it is against our const. rights. people are going to jail beacause of stupidity. im a god fearing man have been all my life I DONT LIE TO NOBODY.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Are you in the UK?