Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'

Ive had my driving licence wrongly revoked. The court kept

Customer Question

I've had my driving licence wrongly revoked. The court kept my licence & it was returned with 6 points added. Then the DVLA requested it again to which I sent. Now I believe they have lost it and recently sent me a letter saying I failed to send it and revoking the licence without giving me a chance to reply. My email [email protected]
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this revocation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you take case for me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
This is a question and answer site. We do not conduct cases for you. I can give you general information in answer to a specific question though.