Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod,
73554018

Ive been offered a conditional fixed penalty for 38 in a 30

Customer Question

I've been offered a conditional fixed penalty for 38 in a 30 although I'm on 9 points currently ,3 come of next month ,does this mean they have failed to see the 9 points ?
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your question, my name is Nic I will do whatever I can to help you today.

Generally no.

Once you send in the licence they will see you have 9 points already.

Once that happens they will see you can not comply with the conditional officer.

As such they will refer the matter to the court.

It does not matter that a set of points comes off in a months time, it is the date of offence that is the critical date.

I am sorry.

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Will I be notified of a court hearing or will it be done without me ?
No, you will be notified in due course.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

UK-Justice
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you,
Shantal