Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

is it possible to get an exemption on low emissions had goverment

Customer Question

is it possible to get an exemption on low emissions had goverment system fitted to my van about 18 m0nths ago sibce then constant breakdown at high cost the system is not fit for purpose have i ant redress against T F L who insisted i fit the exhaust system or invest £60000 in a new van oather wise option close my bussines which I have done since but still use vav as cant sell with its problems sorry about long question dont know how else to write it thanks for your help
J Fitzpatrick
Category: UK Traffic Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please RATE my answer when you are satisfied.

Joshua :

Do you still have a copy of the terms and conditions when you placed your order for the system please?

JACUSTOMER-afbfmt9r- :

cannot see answer

JACUSTOMER-afbfmt9r- :

yes i have all relevant docoumtmentation

Joshua :

Thanks. Do you know if the terms of your contract with the company exclude the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act that the system must be of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose?

Joshua :

Are there any terms that confirm specifications or other warranties regaring the system which you believe have been breached?

JACUSTOMER-afbfmt9r- :

hi i have a two year warrenty from Pirelli they and all copies of installiation although the company no longer exist, i was told by TFL to use a desiginated in edmonton oather my warrenty would be void they dident do any repairs on warrenty all had to be paid for by me.

JACUSTOMER-afbfmt9r- :

Still cant acess your initial answer