UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

Parking on footpath. Total obstruction. Adopted street. Sc

Parking on footpath. Total obstruction. Adopted street. Scotland. Aware of Bill in Scots Parliament at present. Is this an offence under Road Traffic Law - Obstruction?

Thanks for your question, my name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to help you today.

It's civil under the power of the traffic management act 2004

That means its delegated to local councils.

So it's civil, not criminal.

If there you have any questions or if I can help you with anything else please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX that means that the lady pensioner most affected by this situation just has to walk on the roadway to pass. No redress, no solution unless she goes public. Thanks again. Satisfied with answer. Will respond accordingly when returned to site.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?