UK-Justice, Barrister
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007

Hello I went to court, pleaded guilty and picked up 6 points.

I went to court, pleaded guilty and picked up 6 points. Can you confirm which date for this offence is relevant for totting up purposes. Is is the offence date or the conviction date? I appreciate that offence date is relevant for any future offence when looking back to see if I would be at 12+ points, but I'd like to know when the six points I have just collected case to be relevant for totting (it took 8 months from offence to conviction).

Thanks for your question, my name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to help you today.

It is the date of offence.

It makes no difference when you are sentenced.

It is the date of offence that is relevant.

I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can do to help you today please let me know.

Please remember to click *** OK SERVICE *** or above so that I am credited for my time. The question does not close and you can ask follow ups.

Important: If you feel the need to rate as one of the lower two scores, it counts as negative feedback so please reply to me via the REPLY with any further questions you may have. I will be happy to assist you further.
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?