bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Im trying to find out when i was working last year for my

Customer Question

Im trying to find out when i was working last year for my tax return. Is that anything you can help with.
JA: The accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I know i waz working around may june on paye then went self employed in august i think. I just ned to know
JA: Is there anything else the accountant should be aware of?
Customer: No not that i know of thanks
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

If you were working for the same employer throughout the year then this information will be available from the Form P60 which will have been given you at the end of the tax year. If you worked for multiple employers you will need the P60 from the last and your own copies of the P45s given to you when you left each job. From these you can aggregate the wages received and the tax deducted for entry on the return. Remember that if you were in multiple employment you will need a Form SA102 for each different employer.

I do hope that I have shown you a way forward in this matter..