How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6465
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I get your help to complete CT600 form please ?Thank

Customer Question

Can I get your help to complete CT600 form please ?Thank you.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert: replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.

Expert: replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for your question..

Please advise areas you need help with. Send me a copy of the your accounts and pages of CT600s covering

- profit and loss account

- balance sheet

- statutory notes to accounts - profit and loss account

Is this your first year of reporting.

Also let me know company name fo rI can check what was filed last year.

Many thanks

Related UK Tax Questions