How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13610
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need the price of Unilever NV shares as at 31/03/1982 for

Customer Question

I need the price of Unilever NV shares as at 31/03/1982 for capital gains purposes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 month ago.


Thanks for your question - I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts on Just Answer

I am afraid the Unilever website only goes back as far as 1999 - which is no good as you need the rebasing value rather than the purchase value to calculate your capital gain position.

All I can advsie is that you call the head office 01372 945001 to see if they can provide you (or direct you to) with details of the appropriate value



Related UK Tax Questions