bigduckontax
bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

The work required is the Micro Entity accounts to companies

Customer Question

The work required is the Micro Entity accounts to companies house (Form Fill Out) so this can be filled and sent to Companies Houes. Computation of the CT600 form so that this can be filled and sent to HMRC. I have the Breakdown of figures. Just unsure where everything goes.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello Keith,Thank you, ***** ***** would this be, to get the yearly accounts sent to Companies House and to fill out the CT form?Thanks
Pritesh

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

To complete at CT600 you need to have prepared you company accounts, profit and loss (P&L) and balance sheet (BS) in the normal format. Check that the data balances and that totals common to both the P&L and the BS correspond. For a micro entity you will find many of the fields can be left blank. Don't forget to elect for the option to file for both Corporation Tax (CT) and the Companies House return to be filed simultaneously, saves having to make the entries twice. It costs nothing to make these returns as there is no fee involved unlike the Annual Return which costs GBP 13.

I do hope that my reply is of help.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello Keith,I have the breakdown of figures but I need someone to work out the information of the profit and loss etcThanks

Let me have them, but the response may take some time.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sure, if you can give till 3pm as then I will be in the office and can send them in a attachment.Thanks

No problem, it will be 9pm by then where I am currently located, but I will clear them in the morning, my time, I hope!