How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 6475
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sell my but to let and use all of the proceeds to

Customer Question

I want to sell my but to let and use all of the proceeds to buy another one which is slightly more expensive. Will I pay capital gains tax on the one I am selling.
Submitted: 3 months ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

Related UK Tax Questions