How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3005
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Submitting corporation tax to Company House I got 9999 error

Customer Question

Submitting corporation tax to Company House I got 9999 error with description AccountsAreInAccordanceWithSpecialProvisionsCompaniesActRelatingToSmallCompanies does not contain the required statement.
Did I miss some form or statement?
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 4 months ago.

Yes, you probably failed to mark the box saying it was a small company. Easily rectified, just go back into the package until you find it and correct it. It is fatally easy to miss these boxes especially it you are tired.

Related UK Tax Questions