Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

I am just filling my company return, I have been asked to

Customer Question

hi, i am just filling my company return, I have been asked to complete details for 7/10/2014 up to 31/10/2015 and then from 7/10/2015 to 31/10/2015. After I filled for the first 13 months and then apportion box appeared and I accept it. just after that i had to fill my trading account. it says turnover, profit and loss. which turnover i need to put here? for the whole 13 months 2014/2015 or just for these few weeks 7th-31/10/2015?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?
Customer: no#
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 3 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

You enter the turnover for the period for which the accounts cover. It is only used for statistical purposes anyway.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.