Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

I just received letter with tax credit check : I was married

Customer Question

Hi I just received letter with tax credit check
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was married for 1 year after this period we are separated but I didn't tell anything to tax office
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Now we are not leaving together but his post still coming to my address
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

I need more information before i can address your question fully.