Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

SamSee the rent income all the years we did tax returns in

Customer Question

Hi SamSee the rent income all the years we did tax returns in the uk 2007-2015 there was all ways no tax to pay but we did make a small profit every year
Is this right ?And because it was going credit cards and not coming in to Australia
We never declared it in Australia as a income from abroadSorry for all the questions as old accountant is no longer with us and a new one in the uk is helping us but feeling that we have done some thing wound
Kind regards
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 5 months ago.

Hi Andy

I se you have opted to post this as a new question but it would be appreciated that you accept the old thread as this ensures I am credited for my time.

Why was there no tax to pay each year - could you give me an example of the incomes and what expenses you claimed - also can you advsie whether you had any other sources of UK income

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Sam
The only income was 950 rent in 425 intrest only Morgage out with insurance 23 and British gas 37 mounth out that was all