Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have an IR registration card issued several years ago with

Customer Question

I have an IR registration card issued several years ago with a 13 digit card number - is this number my UTR number as that number only appears to have 10 digits. Or do I need a a new UTR number ?
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: No that's it thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Accountant about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 7 months ago.
Hi. Can you tell me what the first three numbers are please. How long ago was the card sent to you?
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 7 months ago.
Apart from the number what does it say on the card?