Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

, I am having a problem with my Company Abbreviated

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is Aro
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am having a problem with my Company Abbreviated Accounts. I don't know how to feel the boxes. I am pulling my hair since this morning,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No, I need to find my answers ASAP.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Please advise areas of concern..

DO you have a sets of draft accounts in some format.. if so, please let me have a look and I will help you with completing your Company abbreviated accounts.

Also advise if this is your first report of reporting.

Many thanks