Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

My wife has a£10660 Allowance, but has only used £7076 of

Customer Question

Customer: My wife has a£10660 Allowance , but has only used £7076 of it. I would like to use the remainder
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My wifes personal allowance is £10660 and she has used 7076 of it i was told that I could use the rest of it on my oen tax
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Tax Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thanks for your question

Yes you can use up to £1060 of your unused spouses allowance and you can do this securely and directly online here

https://www.gov.uk/marriage-allowance

Let me know if you need any further assistance

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Do I have to pay for this piece of advice?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Yes that,s how Just Answer works - as advised above by the Just Answer administrators on which you indicated you were happy to proceed. Your rating just determines how helpful you found the service I provided you with - and this link for the claim will allow HMRC to review your claim as a matter of priority - and far quicker then telephoning or writing it, so I hope you found this useful.

Do let me know if I can assist you with anything else

Thanks