Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I'm struggling to understand what to put in box AC34...

Customer Question

Category: UK Tax
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For YE2014 I paid the CT after the YE date. It comes up as 5,387.60 in my P&L Corporation Tax account. Is this what I put in to box AC34 for YE2015? Or is that for YE2015's tax on profits?If the later, how do I balance this out as I won't have paid it yet? Also then where does the payment for last periods CT go in the P&L?Thanks for the help.
Expert:  Tony Tax replied 1 year ago.
Hi.
I don't use the HMRC software for corporation tax returns so I will opt out and send a message to the expert here who does, taxadvisor.uk.
I use a commercial software for corporation tax returns which normally only requires me to put turnover, profit and capital allowances into it and to attach a copy of the accounts in ixbrl format when i submit it. That takes five minutes.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. Thank you for your question.
I am another Tax Expert on Just Answer aand I am happy to help you with your question..
Please advise if YE2014 was your first year of reporting?
Also, I will appreciate if you would let me know what the figures are in Boxes
AC32 and AC33.
AC40 and AC41
Many thanks