Joshua
Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

I previously reported that Im in the process of making a multimillion

I previously reported that I'm in the process of making a multimillion dollar deposit in one of Lloyds bank branches in London I am a US citizen but this fund is coming from another country the origin of which has been proven to be legal and legitimate. The preliminary due diligence and financial management of the transaction is currently in the hands of Offshore Securities and Financial Services with offices in the Canary Wharf area of London. As a final step they are asking for a, what I call advance refundable tax security deposit, of $64,000 plus a Insurance Bond Certificate having a premium of 2.5% of the proposed deposit.
My question is why do we need these two requirements ?.

Joshua :

Thanks for your question. Please kindly RATE my answer when you are satisfied

Joshua :

I am afraid this is a scan designed to secure money from you with the intent to defraud you of the same.

Joshua :

An advance fee fraud is a fraud operated by individuals (scammers) whereby they request money from you on some pretext (here a fictitous bond payment) for the promise of a rewards (here the deposit promised).

Joshua :

This is not a legitimate arrangement and it would be best avoided and for no money to be sent under any circumstances. The matter can either be reported to the FBI and/or the British fraud police: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Joshua :

I hope the above does not come as too great a disappointment but consider that it would be far far worse to have no deposit materialise and to have lost the money you send which I regret is an inevitability if you were to send it.

Joshua :

Is there anything above I can clarify for you?

Customer:

How do I confirm that it is or is not a scam ?

Joshua :

You may consider contacting Lloyds Bank to confirm the illegitimacy for the contacts you are dealing with and the police via the above link will be able to assist.

Joshua :

In addition you may wish to consider contacting the financial conduct authority that regulates banks who will be able to give you further information on advance fee fraud scams

Joshua :

http://www.fca.org.uk/site-info/contact

Joshua :

Is there anything else I can help you with?