TaxVince, Accountant
Experience:  Chartered Accountant >20 years + Qualified IFA

Hi, I need some advice regarding what might be the most tax

Customer Question

Hi, I need some advice regarding what might be the most tax efficient structure to have in place if a Jersey Co. owned a rental property in the UK and there was UK Co. managing it? Can anyone help?
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  TaxVince replied 2 years ago.

TaxVince :

Hi. Thanks for your question. Should you find the answer below incomplete or you are not fully answered, please drop a reply before rating.

TaxVince :

What is the value of the UK property? Is this a new property being purchased or there is already a structure in place and if so what is it? Where is the owner resident? Whats the main tax concerns of the shareholder/owner - inheritance tax, capital gains tax etc?Whats the relationship between UK co managing it and the owner? Who is /will be living in the property- owner/related parties or third party tenants?

TaxVince :

Any update?