TaxVince
TaxVince, Accountant
Experience:  Chartered Accountant >20 years + Qualified IFA
68927923

Hi I am a sole trader and owe VAT 50000..

Customer Question

Hi I am a sole trader and owe VAT 50000.. The business in not doing well and we will have to close. What do i do the VAT man is in contact looking for payment we do not have any assets.

Category: UK Tax
Expert:  TaxVince replied 3 years ago.

Customer:

Hi. Thanks for your question. Should you find the answer below incomplete or you are not fully answered, please drop a reply before rating.

Customer:

Are you online now?. Im going to ask you to review this link first before i can provide more details. The link seems to answer most of the questions you have: Click HERE.

Customer:

Im still here..I will wait to see if you have any further questions.

Customer:

I will log off now- however if you need further clarification i will pick up the request when i log back.

Customer:

Regards

Customer:

Hi. Let me know if you have any further questions. IF sorted, could you please rate the question before you go.

Customer:

Any update?

Expert:  TaxVince replied 3 years ago.

Could you please rate the question.

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.

Expert:  TaxVince replied 3 years ago.

Any update Marie

Hope this helped. If not drop a message. IF it did please rate OK or Better so that i can get paid for the time spent assisting you. IF you dont rate..i dont get paid at all.

Thank you.