TaxVince, Accountant
Experience:  Chartered Accountant >20 years + Qualified IFA

Hi, I havent been working for 4 years and I havent had any

Hi, I haven't been working for 4 years and I haven't had any income, just inheritance so I haven't filled in a tax return. If I am starting a new LTD company what do I need to do with my tax returns this year?

TaxVince :

Hi. Thanks for your question. Should you find the answer below incomplete or you are not fully answered, please drop a reply before rating.

TaxVince :

If you have started a limited company you need to notify HMRC that you have started a company and they will issue you a tax reference number for your company. All you need to do is call HMRC office and they will do the rest.

TaxVince :

In addition as an individual you may be paying yourself a salary or dividends etc - therefore you will need to register for tax with HMRC as well.

TaxVince :

You have to complete a return for each year as your taxes may not be deducted through PAYE. With regards XXXXX XXXXX company affairs you need to complete a tax return even if you make a loss or if it's first final year of trading.

TaxVince :

Hope this helps. Go get started simply call this number and register for tax: 0300(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

TaxVince :

Thank you very much for the information, much appreciated.