How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: UK Tax
Satisfied Customers: 13777
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your UK Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do I find out my tax fill number or mysocial security

This answer was rated:

how do I find out my tax fill number or mysocial security number



Thanks for your question

Can I clarify what you are asking for, as you ask after your social security number or tax fill number, but advise its in relation to the UK (which would make it tax reference number or National Insurance number)




Customer: replied 3 years ago.

can you give me a email address for national insurance number where I can get my number I need this number so I can get my pension form U.K



Thanks for your response


You cannot email for this, (the HMRC/Pension Service doe not support email requests unfortunately) but can either telephone or fill in form CA5403, the contact details are here

Just click on the link above.

However any P60 or payslip you have had, will detail this as well.





Sam and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Tax Questions