Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)

In the case of an UK LLP - will the balance and/or profit and

In the case of an UK LLP - will the balance and/or profit and loss of the UK LLP become visible for the public through the annual filings at the Companies House?
Hello and welcome to the site.
Thank you for your question.

A Small LLP can opt to file abbreviated accounts in accordance with Section 444(3) of the Companies Act 2006. This means there is no need to file a profit and loss account.

The Balance Sheet will show Retained earnings (profit & loss account) and this will be open to public domain. More information on this can be found here (page 24 of 54)

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have to file the accounts? Even if they are abbreviated accounts?

ha, thank you for your reply.

All LLPs and LTDs have to file annual accounts with the Companies House.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What sanctions (penalties / legal) are there if one misses deadlines to file the annual accounts?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What are the sanctions (penalties/legal) in case you miss filing deadlines of accounts?

Ha, this is unrelated to your original question.

As per JustAnswer terms, you should put forward a new question and I will be happy to answer it if you request that this question be answered by

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sure, thnx