Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

On Monday I sent in GST return for both Wellington Financial

Customer Question

On Monday I sent in GST return for both Wellington Financial Planning Limited and Black Ice Partners. Wellington Financial Planning Limited has been banked but the Black Ice Partners has not. Could you check as to why Black Ice has not been banked as yet. I await your reply with interest. Alison Keall Accounts Manager

Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel my membership as I did not realize that I was going through the UK for an answer.

So sorry.

XXXXX XXXXXXx