Ask Your Own Question, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)

Hi how can I register for PAYE (I am operating as a Limited

Hi how can I register for PAYE (I am operating as a Limited Company) and what will I need to provide to my accountant so that he can handle my affairs on his database with hmrc .

Hello, if you have any questions or need further clarification after reading my answer please let me know.

Thank you for your question ...

If you are registering for PAYE as an employer for the first time then you can register by using the link here

You will receive employer's PAYE reference number and accounts office reference number through the post. You need to hand over this information to your accountant together with your P45 or tax code. Your accountant will ask you for any missing/additional information

If you need more information please let me know before you rate my service.

I hope this is helpful and answers your question. If you are happy and there are no more issues I will appreciate if you would kindly rate the service I provided to ensure I get paid for it.

I am available for any follow up questions you may have, and you can use the reply button to post your follow up questions to the page. and other UK Tax Specialists are ready to help you