Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Last year it was deemed by the tax office as I had two group

Customer Question

Last year it was deemed by the tax office as I had two group certs 1 from my employer and1 from a make up from workers comp. that I had two jobs this not so what do I do this to avoid this! regards ken
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your. Question but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue with your quest fro an answer.

Thank You

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Rachel

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie