Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

I am trying to get my SA302 form for my mortgage advisor?

Customer Question

I am trying to get my SA302 form for my mortgage advisor? help please
Category: UK Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for your question

You can get the online calculation form the online services, but mortgage companies will still not accept this (even though its the online version of the SA302) so you will have to telephone HMRC and ask them to issue on.

Call them on 0845(NNN) NNN-NNNNand phone as soon after 8am today or as close to 4pm as possible today to get through to an officer. (oR the lines are then engaged)

Or as soon after 8am Mon to Fri or as close to 8pm Mon to Fri

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The hm site will not let you down load as i stated to you so this is no help to me.
Expert:  Sam replied 4 years ago.

No, so you phone HMRC and they will send it to you, and the one from the online services will not be accepted by the mortgage lender anyway. So you need to ask HMRC.