Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax

i need a COT code to transfer my money from the UK to the

i need a COT code to transfer my money from the UK to the Netherlands

You need to get in touch with your bank for this - but may I ask who is asking for this - as when I hear COT codes - there is often fraud or a scam involved - ie lottery win - someone wanting you to hold money for them or an inheritance you didn't know about - perhaps you would provide some additional information

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I t is about an inheritance like you say we my bank and i have been to court for it but i need that code to clear my account so i can transfer the money from the Natwest bank in the UK to my bank in the Netherlands. They want me to pay 28000 puonds to get that clearance but i do not have that kind of money can you please help me with that.
HiCustomerbr />
Thanks for your response

I am sorry to tell you this but this sounds to me like a scam to get money out of you - and not a real inheritance at all - were you notified by this by email by any chance ? If so - who was the email from Thanks