Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

Sincebivwascevucted unliwfullt how many time do i have to

Customer Question

Sincebivwascevucted unliwfullt how many time do i have to ask to court to let me go back to my room. I think it is called injuction
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 1 month ago.

Can you clarify the situation and provide further information please.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
thanks sorry with the mobile i did many mistakes.1. the council forced the landlord to get a licence for hmo, then the landlord say us all to leave the house.
2. the landlord on 4th of september said us all in the house to leave the house in one month he want rent it to a family through a agent state.
3. everybody left except me, I had book a holidays starting 4th september ending 27th september. then landlord started sending me emails he will change the lock and he started disconecting the boiler and dont topping up electricity.
4 finally he changed the lock on 7 October.
5. Now landlord is saying he was living in the house all the time, and when I came from holidays on 27th september, he sometimes moved into the house to harass me, making strong sounds , banging doors, kicking my door early in the morning and late in the night. from 27 September till 4th october he just came twice to the housethen what I want is sue him for unlawful eviction. I know he want rent the house to a family, and I have my knee broken, the ligaments it is difficult to me to find another place, I am at the moment in hostels sharing a room with many people. then my question here is:
to do the injunction if I want come back to the house, what is the maximum time I can stay without do the injunction ? I have more questions for you about this case, I will ask later, like the landlord is saying he was living in the house all the time , then he can give a verbal notice only with one month, but all the room were occupied and the council declared it a HMO, due in this area of Hayes, greater london, just two storeys and more than 5 person no related in the house, is an HMO: thanks for your time.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
well basically I am asking how much time do I have to collect my belongings and what to do, i´ve been told I have to ask for an injuction, then I´d like know how much time do I have to ask an injuction. the true is to come back to that house is hard, those people call the police making fake allegations, are aggressive, and will be harassing me in many ways.other solicitors hera are really bad. one say one week, other said one month, other said i have to give notice to landlord. so big barbarities, it is a pity somebody as you is not more active. I´d like hire you here more , paying whatever, to help me to sue the landlord for unlawful eviction, but I see you are not very active here. a pity!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
another question I would ask if you answer, is how to demostrate, or what to do, to show the landlord is lying while he say he lived and live in the property. while all the rooms where full with tenants most of the time