How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Category: UK Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 1723
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your UK Property Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm in dispute with my management company as I live in a low

Customer Question

Hi There
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I'm in dispute with my management company as I live in a low rise block of flats where I am located on the ground floor.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: The occupants of the top floor flat, on the second storey, are known alcoholics and have flooded my property 4 times i my 2 1/2 years of living here so due the freeholders have a responsibility to me in terms of rectifying this situation
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes on all occasions
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have witheld my service payment as a way of forcing the freeholder to act
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Does your lease allow you to withhold your service payment?

Related UK Property Law Questions