Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I am wanting to buy a farmhouse with total 6.5 acres land in

Customer Question

I am wanting to buy a farmhouse with total 6.5 acres land in green belt> It includes 4.8 paddock land. One is infront and 1 behind. I would like to extend the bungalow with another floor to create a swimming pool and gym? Not too sure if this is realistic?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: West Yorkshire Leeds, Bramhope
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No Not yet. I was also thinking if I could split the land where there are no buildings. To create 2 acres paddock with potential on the side of the current house
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: to build a new house so I can sell eventually as a building plot and paddock land
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 7 months ago.

Good evening. Thank you for the question. It is my pleasure to assist you with this. I will be off-line shortly until tomorrow but will pick this up.

Meanwhile, I need some more information from you please.

What exactly is it about this which is concerning you?