Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Property Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I have a friend in kuwait who is uk citizens and father

Customer Question

i have a friend in kuwait who is uk citizens and father died... need assistance probate
Category: UK Property Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about what you need to knowClare
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your reponse, as my friend is in Kuwait she is having real trouble accessing the will of her father,at present I really dont know why? it appears her auntie(as explained in question) is trying to access the funds in the will as her husband has died. I do not know how the legal system works in Kuwait but I do know that as a woman she is having problems. She was born in Kuwait and I have asked her to get a copy of the will to find out who processed this will in the uk back in 1999 and this is proving difficult I just need any ideas of what I can suggest that she tries next. I would have thought that she might be able to speak to someone in Kuwait as her father died there ,but do they have births,marriages etc or any addresses that I might be able to contact in the uk? the more I read this question the more I think this is a lost cause
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
Where did her father dies and where was the Will processed?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Dont know but am trying to find out thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.
That is fine - just let me know